Friday, September 3, 2010

>PING< IT!



So if you haven't notice i am a huge music "fan"! Yesterday around 5pm I got a text message from my sis (CK) saying I should look into >PING< on itunes! and let me tell you, Itunes just made a pretty big step in their creation! Its basically their version of a FB, but all about music!


If you have not checked this out, you should! Also the new Ipod Nanos are pretty sweet! I don't know if I could manage to have one because I would lose it to easy (its pretty small)! Also they are like a mini ipod touch minus the apps because I don't think most off the apps support it yet! The Picture on top is the New Nano, I got the picture for Apple.com! Also were is the Link to check out the New Ping thing on Itunes http://www.apple.com/itunes/ping/

If you like music and like itunes you should check it out! You might be able to find me even!

No comments:

Post a Comment