Thursday, January 6, 2011

Oaktoberfest

So a couple of weeks ago my sis and dad and I went to Red Lodge, MT to go Shopping/look around. If you never been to Red Lodge, you should go! Its a fun place to go, and its right by the mountains. you can hike and fish and 4-wheeler and camps in the summer, and then in the winter you can do all of your skiing and snowboarding and snow shoeing you want!

That's not the main part of my story though. Oaktoberfest is the name of my title because of the brew Red Lodge Ales created. Oaktoberfest is the Oktoberfest Lager brewed in a Bourbon barrel. As you probably read that some of you thought nasty, and some of you probably didn't care because you like bourbon! I'm not a big fan of hard alcohol but I tried it anyhow and just sipped away. Yes, i sipped on it because i wasn't use to drinking beer that tasted like hard Alcohol. I didn't finish it either because by the time i got half way thru, my head was feeling a little funny.

So everyone should check out Red Lodge Ales! Here is the Link :

www.redlodgeales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment