Tuesday, March 30, 2010

March Playlist

I have been slacking badly on posting up blogs, it could be because I have been busy with school and such. March has been a good month though because I got to see my boys from NE (Nebraska) who i haven't seen since 2008! It was a blast! other than school and spring break I have been kickin it back and listening to musics and find NEW music too! So I will leave you with a play list, which kept me going through the month of march: (*= New songs for me/ New artist too)

1)Dear God (sincerely M.O.F) By Monsters of Folk*
2)Orange Sky By Alexi Murdoch
3)Morning Yearning By Ben Harper
4)Keep it Together(So I Can Fall Apart)By Ben Harper & Relentless7
5)Faithfully Remain by Ben Harper & Relentless7
6)Dirt Room By Blue October
7)Three Little Birds By Bob Marley & The Wailers
8)Cornbread and Butterbeans By Carolina Chocolate Drops (Genuine Negro Jig)*
9)Kissin' and Cussin' By Carolina Chocoate Drops (Genuine Negro Jig)*
10)Even Now By Dashboard Confessional *
11)Crush (Live in Las Vegas) By Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds
12)Warning By Incubus
13)Oil and Water by Incubus
14) Do You Remember By Jack Johnson
15)That's what i'm here for By Jason Castro *
16) Manhattan By King Of Leon*
17) Everybody Drunk By Ludacris Ft. lil Scrappy*
18)Sunday Morning By Maroon 5
19) Stand By My Side (acoustic)By Mishka*
20) Love and Affection By Neon Trees*
21) Sally is a...By Shwayze *
22) Marching on (timbo Version) By Timbaland Ft. OneRepublic*
23) Hurrican By 30 Seconds To Mars

No comments:

Post a Comment