Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring Playlist

When I got on FB (facebook), I notice that itunes posted something up on the News Feed, and it said, "Hey fans — as you build your springtime playlist be sure to pick five or more songs not just one. Give us artist and song name. Looking forward to hearing from you." So I thought it would be cool to do this on blogger, and i think everyone who reads this should too!

Here's my SpringTime Playlist:

1)Sugar Ray- Fly
2)Snoop Dogg- Drop it like its hot
3)Tom Petty - Last dance with Mary Jane
4)Tom Petty - Roll Another Joint
5)Eve 6 - Beautiful Oblivion
6)Ben Harper - Steal My kisses from you
7)Ben Harper - Forever
8)Aqueduct - HArdcor days % Softcore Nights
9) Beck - Girl
10)Blind Melon - No Rain
11)Blue October - She's my ride home
12) Bob Dylan - The times they are a changing
13)Bob Marley - Don't Worry, Be Happy
14) Damein Rice - Creep (radiohead Cover)
15)Incubus - Aqueous Transmission
16) Jack Johnson - Angel/Better together (Live,En Concert)
17)Jason Castro - you can always come home
18)Jay Z - Young Forever
19)Kid Cudi - Pursuit of Happiness
20) Shwayze - Sally is a...

No comments:

Post a Comment