Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hot Dogs and Photo's

What is up Blogger world! I recently decided that Wednesdays should be called, what you ought to know, ha ha! The one thing I wanted to know today was, WHO CREATED the Hot Dog!? Any guesses out there????... I highly doubt most Americans know, or in fact most of the world probably doesn't know. So I took the time to look into it. It was pretty interesting, and a lot of information on it, too.

Here is a little preview of some of the information..."Claims about hot dog invention are difficult to assess, as stories assert the creation of the sausage, the placing of the sausage (or another kind of sausage) on bread or a bun as finger food, the popularization of the existing dish, or the application of the name "hot dog" to a sausage and bun combination most commonly used with ketchup or mustard and sometimes relish."--(if you want to know more, just go to this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_dog#History. )

With that in mind, you should also know I recently (well if you count 3 months ago recent) got a new camera. It's a Nikon D3100. It is pretty fancy, too. I love it a lot, but I have not had the time to mess with it because of school but I have a couple of good photos of my sister's dog and other random stuff. Here are a couple:
                                                                      Lucy just being Lucy


                         Mmmmm, brew glasses from Montana Breweries (one of the best parts of Montana)


                                                                    Army Nutcracker

                                                       BLITZ, Love the dog..but he is crazy!

Just so you all know, you should be ready for more photos to come!

JK

No comments:

Post a Comment