Sunday, March 27, 2011

Music and The MADDNESS

I've been lazy/busy for a while. Mostly busy with school. I officially have a year and a half left and with that I'm starting to get to the fun classes that I have been waiting for! One of my classes that I am taking is Web Design because I want to do web-design on the side of my other jobs. I have to make a web-site and I chosen to make a blog, haha. It's no where close to being finish, but I will keep you posted on it!


THE MADDNESS OF NCAA BASKETBALL





Just recently my team has lost, but that is OK because 1) they made it further than Duke 2)They lost to a good team (Kentucky) that I also like because I have family there and they are huge Wildcat fans. With that...I hate this years March Maddness! Since when do we get mid-majors beating number one seeds? Butler I understand, but VCU?...C'mon Man! this is two years in a row that Kansas has lost to mid-majors! I also feel like the rating will probably go down now since a lot of the major teams are out! With that all said I am now going for KENTUCKY, GO WILDCATS!

My Newest Music Play-list
Here is all the new music i have been listening too. If you guys have any new songs or groups you think I would like...well you should leave a comment then! I hope you enjoy!


Amos Lee (Cd Mission Bell)
Songs:
-Windows are Rolled Down
-Out of the Cold
-Jesus (Love this song, and you should check out the live version on youtube)
-Clear Blue Eyes
-Cup of Sorrow

The Civil War (CD Barton Hollow)
Songs:
-20 Years
-poison & Wine (VERY good song)
-Barton Hollow (Very good also)
-The Violet Hour (its instrumental, but very peaceful to the ears)
-Dance Me to The End of Love

The Decemberists (CD The King is Dead)
Songs:
-Don't Carry It All
-Rise to Me
-Rox in The Box (My favorite song on the cd.)
-January Hymn
-Down By the Water
-June Hymn
-This is Why We Fight

G. Love (CD Fixin' to Die)
Songs:
-Fixin' to Die
-Katie Miss
-Milk and Sugar (its about coffee, so its get your day off to a better start! Its like a extra shot of espresso).
-50 Ways to Leave Your Lover
-Pale Blue Eyes (its a cover)

Radiohead (CD The King of Limbs)
Songs:
-Bloom
-Morning Mr. Magpie
-Lotus Flower
-Give up the Ghost

The Wailin' Jenny's (CD Bright Morning Stars)
Songs:
-Swing Low Sail High
-Bird Song
-Cherry Blossom Love
-Mona Louise ( its a nice lullaby)

William Fitzsimmons (CD Gold in the Shadow)
Songs:
-The Tide Pulls from the Moon
-Beautiful Girls
-Let You Break
-Tied to Me
-Bird of Winter Prey

Some Songs to Get:
Adele-Love Song
-Don't you Remember

Talib Kweli(Hip-Hop)-So Lo

Chris Brown- Look at me now ft. Lil wayne & Busta Rhymes (Busta Kills it)
-Next to You
-Beautiful People

Bright Eyes - Shell Games
The Republic Tigers- Merrymake it with me
Boy & Bear-Mexican Mavis
Glasser - Mirrorage
Hayes Carll - Another Like You

No comments:

Post a Comment